The following services are offered at this HUD-approved Community Action Agency: Financial Management/Budget Counseling; Financial, Budgeting, and Credit Workshops; Mortgage Delinquency and Default Resolution Counseling; Pre-purchase Counseling; Pre-purchase Homebuyer Education Workshops; Rental Housing Counseling; Rental Housing Workshops; Resolving/Preventing Mortgage Delinquency Workshops; and Services for Homeless Counseling.
The Community Action Partnership is nationwide organization that offers assistance to Community Action Agencies, which are funded by the federal Community Services Block Grant.
- Contact Info:
- Website: caawalker.org
- Phone: 205-221-4011
- 644 19th St W
- Jasper, Alabama 35501-5353
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Alabama:
- Alabama Council on Human Relations, Inc
- Birmingham Urban League
- NACA Alabama
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Birmingham, Inc.
- Operation Hope Birmingham
- United Way of Central Alabama, Inc
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama
- Community Action Agency of Northwest Alabama
- Community Action Partnership of Huntsville, Madison, & Limestone Counties
- Family Services Center
- Walker County Community Action Agency
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Alabama
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Legal Services Alabama Inc
- Housing Authority of The City of Prichard
- Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc
To search for programs in a different state, click here.