“NID” stands for the National Association of Real Estate Brokers – Investment Division, which is NID Housing Counseling Agency’s parent organization. Their branch in Madison, Alabama offers education and counseling on home improvement, rehabilitation, post-purchase homebuying, pre-purchase homebuying, and rental housing.
NID Housing was founded more than thirty years ago and has branches nationwide. Some of their classes are offered online, allowing you to learn about homebuying from the comfort of your own home. Even if the class you want isn’t offered online, you can connect with a housing counselor virtually, remotely, or in person.
- Contact Info:
- Website: nidhousing.com
- Phone: 256-850-3132
- 1689 Slaughter Rd Suite A3
- MADISON, Alabama 35758-8692
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Alabama:
- Alabama Council on Human Relations, Inc
- Birmingham Urban League
- NACA Alabama
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Birmingham, Inc.
- Operation Hope Birmingham
- United Way of Central Alabama, Inc
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama
- Community Action Agency of Northwest Alabama
- Community Action Partnership of Huntsville, Madison, & Limestone Counties
- Family Services Center
- Walker County Community Action Agency
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Alabama
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Legal Services Alabama Inc
- Housing Authority of The City of Prichard
- Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc
To search for programs in a different state, click here.