Digital Media Buyer and Strategist
Peklava LLC is seeking an experienced digital media buyer to increase and direct our SEM, Paid Social, Native and Display media campaigns. Your duties would include:
- Establishing and executing complex media campaigns;
- Managing and optimizing day-to-day media buying for our owned and operated lead-generation websites;
- Reviewing, testing, and on-boarding new media partner platforms, and becoming an expert on these platforms;
- Creating and executing optimization strategies and scheduled tests of these strategies;
- Meeting revenue and profitability performance goals; and
- Offering daily campaign reports and analyses.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- Experience in paid social, native and display campaigns;
- Ability to create experiences and copy that appeals to consumers for financial and insurance products;
- Knowledge on successfully developing and launching websites, paying attention to small details that improve conversion performance;
- Comfortability with split tests, data, and analyses, including using data to make decisions and being able to summarize vast amounts of data for communication purposes;
- Ability to multitask; and
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and focus.
Necessary skills and experience include:
- 4+ years managing $100,000 or more in media spend each month;
- BS (in a quantitative major preferred) with a High GPA;
- Experience with Excel (including pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, manipulating data with text-t-columns, concatenations, etc.);
- Comprehensive knowledge on marketing and economic concepts, including customer acquisition and gross profit; and
- At least 3 to 5 years of media buying experience.
Preferred skills include:
- Google Adwords;
- Bing Ads;
- Search Engine Marketing;
- Experience in the financial service or insurance industries;
- Experience in managing profitable lead generation media campaigns; and
Compensation and Benefits:
We will offer a competitive base salary, as well as direct profit share on all marketing spend under your control. We also offer a 401k and employer contributed health coverage.
Base Pay Range: $75,000 per year to $100,000 per year
Performance Bonus Range: $0 per year to $200,000 per year
You may work remotely or from our office location; the choice is yours.
About Our Company:
Peklava is a marketing company helping to connect consumers to financial services products such as mortgages, insurance, and bank accounts. Our largest brand is RateZip, which has matched over 4 million homeowners to mortgage lenders since 2007.
For this to be the right fit, you must want to work on a very small team. You will work directly with the company founder, developer, and content editor. There are no politics, and no bureaucracy, just direct action and results. You will be evaluated and compensated based on your results, which are measurable.