The Phoenix branch of Money Management International offers both English and Spanish services for budget counseling, delinquency and default counseling, post-purchase workshops, pre-purchase counseling and education, and rental housing counseling.
Interested individuals can receive counseling or education either via telephone, online, or in-person.
Of their online courses, the three marketed towards homebuyers include Essentials for Buying a Home, Framework, and eHome America. The first, Essentials for Buying a Home, has a registration fee of $35 and provides information on purchasing and maintaining a house. The second, Framework, is $75 and is more complex and detailed than the Essentials course. Finally, eHome America is $99 and is for first-time homebuyers and/or those who need a homebuyer education certificate.
Money Management International’s history begins in 1958. Originally six different consumer credit counseling agencies, the agencies joined together in 1997 to become Money Management by Mail. The nonprofit then later changed its name to Money Management International in 2003.
They have physical branches in 25 states, but because they also offer online and phone services, Money Management International can help individuals nationwide. Someone is available to help 24/7 via phone, allowing you to work around your schedule and speak to a counselor at a time that works best for you.
- Contact Info:
- Website: www.moneymanagement.org
- Phone: 866-232-9080
- 2401 W Peoria Ave Ste 120
- Phoenix, Arizona 85029-4790
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Arizona
- Family Housing Resources
- Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona
- Western Arizona Council of Governments
- Chicanos Por La Causa
- Greater Phoenix Urban League
- Money Management International – Phoenix Branch
- NACA Arizona
- UnidosUS Housing & Financial Empowerment
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Arizona
- Take Charge America
- Comite de Bien Estar, Inc
- Credit Advisors Foundation
- Housing America Corporation
- Greenpath Financial Wellness
- Newtown Community Development Corporation
- Administration of Resources and Choices
- Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona
- Pima County Community Land Trust
- The Primavera Foundation
To search for programs in a different state, click here.