Under the Rural Community Assistance Corporation, Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona offers counseling, education, and workshops in both English and Spanish. Topics covered include financial management, budgeting, delinquency and default resolution, post-purchase, pre-purchase, rental housing, and homelessness.
Those worried about foreclosure may be able to benefit from Housing Solution’s HUD-approved foreclosure prevention counseling, which is offered for free, or from the Homeowner’s Guide to Success, which can be downloaded at no cost on Housing Solution’s website. The Homeowner’s Guide to Success has information on mortgages and what to do if you’re struggling with your mortgage.
Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona began in 1990 (under the name Affordable Housing Coalition).
- Contact Info:
- Website: www.housingnaz.org
- Phone: 928-214-7456
- 2304 N 3rd St
- Flagstaff, Arizona 86004-3605
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Arizona
- Family Housing Resources
- Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona
- Western Arizona Council of Governments
- Chicanos Por La Causa
- Greater Phoenix Urban League
- Money Management International – Phoenix Branch
- NACA Arizona
- UnidosUS Housing & Financial Empowerment
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Arizona
- Take Charge America
- Comite de Bien Estar, Inc
- Credit Advisors Foundation
- Housing America Corporation
- Greenpath Financial Wellness
- Newtown Community Development Corporation
- Administration of Resources and Choices
- Catholic Community Services of Southern Arizona
- Pima County Community Land Trust
- The Primavera Foundation
To search for programs in a different state, click here.