Prospective buyers in Odgen, Utah can obtain as much as $5,000 in assistance funds towards the down payment, closing costs, or principal reduction of a loan. This is a 0% interest loan with deferred payments that is paid back when the borrower either sells the property or no longer occupies it as their primary residence.
They must be able to put down at least $500 from their own assets.
If the applicant is a police officer, fire fighter, certified classroom teacher or administrator, they can receive up to $10,000 as their loan amount.
Other programs in Utah:
- UHC Down Payment Assistance
- CDCU Down Payment Assistance
- West Valley City Down Payment Assistance Grant
- BRAG First Time Homebuyer Assistance
- Welcome Home: Own in Logan
- Weber Housing Authority Homeownership Assistance Program
- Davis First Time Home Buyer
- Clearfield First Time Home Buyer
- City of West Jordan Down Payment Assistance Program
- Loan to Own Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance
- Provo Home Purchase Plus Program