Offered by the Crawford-Sebastian Homeownership Center, this program requires that qualified applicants utilize the purchase property as their primary residence, use an approved lender, complete a homebuying education course, and attend 1-on-1 budget counseling.
This is a 10-year second mortgage to help with the costs of the down payment, closing costs, and other prepaid items. Borrowers can receive between $1,000 and $6,000. Cash back can be offered to homebuyers at the closing in order to pay for expenses that were paid up front.
Other programs in Arkansas:
- ADFA Down Payment Assistance
- American Dream Downpayment Initiative
- Jonesboro Homeownership Assistance Program
- City of Pine Bluff Homebuyers Assistance Program
- City of Fort Smith Down Payment Assistance Program
- Crawford-Sebastian Homeownership Center Affordable Housing Program