Pacific Mercantile Bank, a subsidiary of Pacific Mercantile Bancorp (NASDAQ: PMBC), is a Costa Mesa, CA based bank serving the Orange County and greater Southern California community. The bank offers consumer and commercial banking products including certificates of deposit (CDs), savings accounts, and home mortgage loan products.
Pacific Mercantile Bank originally opened in 1999, and today the bank has more than $1 billion in assets and seven banking branches. The four Orange County locations are in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, La Habra, and San Juan Capistrano; there are single locations in Beverly Hills of Los Angeles County, La Jolla of San Diego County, and Ontario of San Bernardino County. Additionally, Pacific Mercantile's online banking platform allows customers to manage all of their financial accounts via the Internet and mobile devices.
Pacific Mercantile is one of California's top mortgage lenders, offering home loan products to suit nearly every need. As of this writing, you can find conventional 15 and 30 year fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate (ARM) loans, VA mortgages and refinancing options, and various affordable housing programs. Additionally, Pacific Mercantile Bank offers jumbo home loans up to $2 million. If you're in the market for a home loan in CA, make sure to check out Pacific Mercantile's mortgage rates.
Pacific Mercantile Bank Locations:
1. 9720 Wilshire Blvd Suite 100, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
2. 949 South Coast Drive Suite 105, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
3. 1530 W. Whittier Blvd Suite B, La Habra CA 90631
4. 4225 Executive Square Suite 150, La Jolla, CA 92037
5. 450 Newport Center Suite 100, Newport Beach, CA 92660
6. 31601 Avenida Los Cerritos Suite 100, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
7. 3257 East Guasti Rd Suite 110, Ontario, CA 91761
This bank profile is not an endorsement or advertisement for the bank's products and services. RateZip is an independent publisher of bank information.