Doral Bank, a subsidiary of Doral Financial Corporatio (NYSE: DRL), is a New York-based federally chartered savings bank. In the United States, Doral operates banking branches in New York and Florida, along with a direct online platform known as Doral Direct. Doral is also one of the largest community banks in Puerto Rico. Doral Bank only originates mortgage loans in Puerto Rico, but it has competitive interest rates for certificates of deposit (CDs), savings accounts, money market accounts, and more for consumers in both Puerto Rico and the United States. Doral Bank was created in 1972 in Puerto Rico. Today, the bank has over $6 billion in assets, nearly $2 billion in deposits, and 56 branches split between Puerto Rico (29), Florida (22), and New York. To serve customers in the rest of the United States, the company created Doral Direct, an online direct-to-consumer banking platform. Consumers can open personal banking products such as certificates of deposit (CDs), savings accounts, and more without ever leaving the comfort of their own homes. Doral Bank and Doral Direct were both known for having exceptionally competitive interest rates. In 2015, Doral Bank closed, and Banco Popular de Puerto Rico was the assuming institution. U.S. Doral Bank Locations: New York - 1. 875 3rd Avenue, New York, New York 10022
2. 345 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10010 Florida - 1. 1002 West 23rd St, Panama City, FL 32405
2. 4920 Bayou Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32504
3. 701 Harrison Ave., Panama City, FL 32401
4. 415 Richard Jackson Blvd. Suite 100, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
5. 123 N. Tyndall Pkwy, Panama City, FL 32404
6. 2473 Care Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32503 This bank profile is not an endorsement or advertisement for the bank's products and services. RateZip is an independent publisher of bank information.