NACA, which stands for Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America, is a nationwide organization. Their Alabama location is found in Birmingham and offers services in both English and Spanish.
Their services geared towards housing include Fair Housing Pre-Purchase Education Workshops, Financial Management, Budget Counseling, Post-Purchase Workshops (Non-delinquency), Pre-purchase counseling and educational workshops, and predatory lending educational workshops.
- Contact Info:
- Website: www.naca.com
- Phone: 205-942-8111
- 529 Beacon Pkwy W Ste 204
- Birmingham, Alabama 35209-3127
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Alabama:
- Alabama Council on Human Relations, Inc
- Birmingham Urban League
- NACA Alabama
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Birmingham, Inc.
- Operation Hope Birmingham
- United Way of Central Alabama, Inc
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama
- Community Action Agency of Northwest Alabama
- Community Action Partnership of Huntsville, Madison, & Limestone Counties
- Family Services Center
- Walker County Community Action Agency
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Alabama
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Legal Services Alabama Inc
- Housing Authority of The City of Prichard
- Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc
To search for programs in a different state, click here.