Located in Prichard, Alabama, this Housing Authority is an HUD-approved agency that offers workshops, education, and counseling in the following subject areas: fair-housing, pre-purchase, finance management, budgeting, credit, delinquency and default resolution, post-purchase, predatory lending, and rental housing.
Education is offered both on an individual basis as well as in groups.
- Contact Info:
- Website: www.prichardhousing.com
- Phone: 251-452-8500
- 200 W. Prichard Avenue
- Prichard, Alabama 36610
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Alabama:
- Alabama Council on Human Relations, Inc
- Birmingham Urban League
- NACA Alabama
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Birmingham, Inc.
- Operation Hope Birmingham
- United Way of Central Alabama, Inc
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama
- Community Action Agency of Northwest Alabama
- Community Action Partnership of Huntsville, Madison, & Limestone Counties
- Family Services Center
- Walker County Community Action Agency
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Alabama
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Legal Services Alabama Inc
- Housing Authority of The City of Prichard
- Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc
To search for programs in a different state, click here.