The Community Action Partnership of Huntsville, Madison, & Limestone Counties offers education and counseling for Finance, Budgeting, Credit, Pre-purchase, Rental, and Homelessness in both English and Spanish.
Community Action Partnership is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1965 due to the Economic Opportunity Act. Its national goals include helping low-income households to become more financially self-sufficient, improve living conditions for all, developing a caring community, fostering partnerships between those who can provide services and help and those who need it, increasing their capacity for results, and strengthening and supporting families.
- Contact Info:
- Website: www.caa-htsval.org
- Phone: 256-851-9800
- 3516 Stringfield Rd NW
- Huntsville, Alabama 35810-1758
Other housing education and counseling agencies in Alabama:
- Alabama Council on Human Relations, Inc
- Birmingham Urban League
- NACA Alabama
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Birmingham, Inc.
- Operation Hope Birmingham
- United Way of Central Alabama, Inc
- Community Action Partnership of North Alabama
- Community Action Agency of Northwest Alabama
- Community Action Partnership of Huntsville, Madison, & Limestone Counties
- Family Services Center
- Walker County Community Action Agency
- NID Housing Counseling Agency Alabama
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Legal Services Alabama Inc
- Housing Authority of The City of Prichard
- Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc
To search for programs in a different state, click here.