This Down Payment Assistance program, for low-to-moderate income individuals and households, offers no more than half of the down payment and closing costs in the form of assistance funds, or up to $7,500 (whichever is less).
In order to be eligible, applicants must fall within specified income limits and stay in the house as their primary residence for at least five years.
The loan is forgivable after the five-year period and does not need to be repaid as long as the borrower lives in the house for those five years.
Other programs in Utah:
- UHC Down Payment Assistance
- CDCU Down Payment Assistance
- West Valley City Down Payment Assistance Grant
- BRAG First Time Homebuyer Assistance
- Welcome Home: Own in Logan
- Weber Housing Authority Homeownership Assistance Program
- Own in Odgen Program
- Davis First Time Home Buyer
- Clearfield First Time Home Buyer
- Loan to Own Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance
- Provo Home Purchase Plus Program