Susquehanna Bank, a subsidiary of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUSQ), is a bank headquartered in Lititz, Pennsylvania. Susquehanna has around $18 billion in assets, operates more than 260 branches in four states – Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and West Virginia – and employees over 3,000 people. The bank offers competitive mortgage rates, CDs, auto loans, and other personal banking products.
Susquehanna Bank offers consumers in its core four states a large variety of financial products. This includes certificates of deposit (CDs), savings and checking accounts, and money market accounts. The bank is also a mortgage lender with products for individuals looking to buy a home and homeowners who want to refinance a mortgage.
Home Buying Options:
- First Time Homebuyers: HomeStart mortgage
- Standard Mortgage Options: Conventional fixed-rate loans, adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Special Financing Options: VA loans, jumbo mortgages, Susquehanna programs for professionals & energy efficient homes
- Fixed Rate Options: The Susquehanna Solution, VA Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL), 15 and 30 year fixed rate home loans
- Jumbo refinancing and adjustable rate options
This bank profile is not an endorsement or advertisement for the bank's products and services. RateZip is an independent publisher of bank information.